NOTD_18 Nov 2012_beautiful mistake

Now I'm writing this, I just realized that every 2 days I changed my nail color.. haha..
well not good for my nails I suppose.. my bf told me to give my nails a break sometime..

But, you can't restrain this new heart desire of mine..

So, yesterday night, I did another artsy take on my nails.
and voila!


The polishes are:
- Mavala - Ylang Ylang
- Mavala - Black
- China Glaze - Luxe and Lush

actually I wanted to make a 5 petals black flower. But, I made a mistake and cannot make a rounded 5 dots, and end up with 6 dots. So I added the flakes from Luxe and Lush to the center of the pattern.
The base colour was chosen based on my outfit for Sunday service.
I love how this mistake turned out. It looked like a lacey flower. On my own opinion :D

No comments:

Post a Comment