Swatch : OPI 2013 Mariah Carey Collection : Stay The Night

This collection was one of my wishlist. I saw the swatches from last November and already drooling over the liquid sand. My top wish is Get Your Number. The blue looks amazing on those pictures and I can't wait to have one. But, since I'm on a tight budget, I have to wait until my vacation to Singapore to own one. The price is crazy here.

Luckily, my friend went to Singapore and bought Stay The Night, so I can try the liquid sand. Though unluckily, she forgot how crazy I am over nail polishes so she didn't contact me when she saw this promo price for OPI and CG.

Here are the pictures.

It's 2 coats over NYX base coat.

See the gritty black sand and red glitter underneath?
2 coats makes it quite opaque.


And I tried to add top coat over the sand. I used Seche Vite, 3 coats. You know how glitters drink top coats.

Top coats add depths to the polish. It makes red sparkles all over.






Overall, I LOVE this colour. Huge thanks to my dearest Liliana for sharing her new nail polish. :D

Can't wait to grab Get Your Number!!

No comments:

Post a Comment