Swatch : Zoya Pixiedust in Chyna

I have this craze and crave for gritty nail polishes. I have been lurking for Zoya Pixiedust line, but since it costly here and we can only buy them from online stores, I cannot buy them all and yes, I was waaayy too late to buy this set.
The colours are


Dahlia (ZP656) - Black Beauty sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
Chyna (ZP657) - Red Dazzle sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.Godiva (ZP658) - Soft Nude sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.Vespa (ZP659) - Mint Kiss sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.Nyx (ZP660) - Perfect Periwinkle sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.London (ZP661) - Fog Gray sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.



At first I was going to go after Godiva or Vespa. I was into nude and soft colour. But none of the online store have them available, so I went for Chyna.
When I first applied it, the colour doesn't look so nice. But after it completely dried and after 2 coats, the color is amazing!! I love how it turns out so fierce red and sparkly. Application is easy and I love that it made my hand looks nice :D
It didn't chip easily and the removing part required more work.

I didn't take much picture because I took it while waiting for traffic light *my bad* and only using my iPhone.
Maybe I will add more picture if I wear it again and next time will be using my digicam so I can zoom it. I also will add if I use top coat with it.
Oh, and I add the second layer while waiting for traffic lights.

 inside my car with sunlight

 inside my car but sunlight was shaded
 To compare both side by side

inside my car, shaded

No comments:

Post a Comment