Ruby Wing - Eternal : Swatch

Changing color nail polishes are everywhere now. From using temperature to adding another top coat. I have been looking around and I decided to try Ruby Wing. It said it will change when going outdoors.
It took me sometime to decide which color I would like to try. The colors are varies and from the pictures, oh gosh, they are so tempting!! But first timer, should only try one of em.

I picked Eternal. A tosca color and will change to greenish-grey.
The formula is a bit thick. Kinda struggled on applying the second coat. It easily thicken by letting the bottle open for quite sometime.
The color changed instantly when going outdoor. It changed to darker color gradually. Apparently the color changed with UV rays. I tried inside my car with some sun lights, it didn't work.
And, adding top coats will not blocked the change.
For the pictures I used 2 coats and of course my beloved Mavala002 and Mavadry.

 outdoor at 6AM. The color got a bit darker


 indoor. See how beautiful the color is :D


 under the shade, the color revert immediately
  


 the changed color under sun light and see my thumb, I covered that part to show the difference


 
I tried to take picture with my left hand still under the shade but under the sun, it changed immediately

See I even have a matched slipper.

I definitely will order more color!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment