Polished Face :D

This blog initially made for my nail works.. which are not that much, I know. But then, I have many make-up products and would like to share.
I love make-ups. I love doing it and I love hoarding it as well.. Haha..
I love colours basically. so putting colours to face and nails is my favourite thing. And yes, I'm not confident going out with all my blemishes, because my skin is very thin and you can see veins, blue and green in my cheeks and put me under bright sunlight and I will go red.
I am the only daughter that just so much into make-up. I love watching make-up tutorials but not that into until trying everything, though I would love to. It's costly you know.. haha

I started using powder and foundation when I was in High School. I think I was about 15. Previously, I have no intention on looking better. I rarely brush my hair (until now actually), I never use any facial care product and I only did 5 facial treatments until now. I can't remember what facial cleanser I used because some products trigger break-outs. I also have thick eyebrows and it was messy. My mom shaped my brows when I was in high school but I was just too lazy to trim and shape them.

Growing up, I draw more into make-ups. Morning ritual was always included foundation and compact powder. I used day cream for some time after some breakouts and I went to see a skincare center. After it ceased, I stopped the creams and also stop using foundation.
Well the breakouts are more because I didn't clean my face thoroughly.
Then a dermatologist concluded that my skin is sensitive. She asked what type of facial wash I used and I was using a facial wash from another dermatologist and she told me to stop using it and not to use facial wash. She recommended me to use only baby soap for my face, in a form of soapbar not the liquid ones. It really works! I rarely had breakouts now. I also try my best to always clean my face with milk cleanser at night. I will post about some lesson learn from a dermatologist about skincare.

Oh and a constant gratitude to God, for giving me a not so sensitive face and for my parents to lend me a car so I don't have to use public transportation and put dirts on my face.

Now my facial care routines are:
- baby soap
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner
- TBS Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion
- SkinMatrix Tinted sunblock
- L'oreal eye cream (previously I used Benefit It's Potent, but can't find one, so I tried this one)

Then to make-ups:
- Benefit Porefessional
- Benefit Erase Paste
- NYX Contour and Highlight Powder
- Benefit Hello Flawless in honey
- L'oreal Super Liner Gel Eye Liner
- Benefit They're Real or Rimmel Extra Wow Lash
- NYX Stick Blush in hibiscus
- Any lipstick or lip shine

Many things that I have and used and use, or have but not used any more, to be shared.

Hope still enjoyable and of course favourable.

2 comments:

  1. Wow thanks for the tips! I have pretty sensitive skin and will probably try out baby soap instead of facial wash because it might be a reason to my break outs. THANK YOU :).
    Also, if you need any other help to find a foundation that'll suit your skin type and the shade you need, check out http://www.beauty.ps/tool/foundation. It's a really cool website and it has helped me a lot!

    Hope you like it as much as I do :).

    Lucy Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy, you're very welcome :D
      I want to add that the soap I used is bar soap, as told by the doctor. I updated the post. Thank you to remind me about the detail!
      I will try the site though I do not use any foundation nowadays. Thanks again!

      Delete