SWATCH : Mavala Blue Curacao

Back with swatching my new polishes!!
I have been searching for a perfect colour that reminds me of ocean and summer and I found this one!
I love how pigmented the polish is and as usual, Mavala is very easy to apply.
The pictures were taken after I thought its completely dried. Later I searched for something inside my bag and apparently it's not dry yet, because I put 3 coats. But, it was easily corrected with adding another coat plus Mavadry and I did not see the damages that I caused! sooo amazed!!




1 comment:

  1. Upperstay
    Wilt u een luxe vakantievilla huren op Curacao met privé zwembad en volop privacy? Bekijk dan snel ons aanbod luxe villa op Curacao in Jan Thiel!
    http://mediaweaverbizz.blogspot.com/2016/06/tips-for-making-your-curacao-vacation.html

    ReplyDelete