My new favourite item : Benefit Hello Flawless powder

I was introduced to Benefit through one of online shop in Facebook. I think I am one of their loyal customer. I read about Benefit for some time and wanted to try. The first item I bought was Porefessional. And I only bought the sample size :D
After that I tried It's Potent, Some Kind-a gorgeous and Erase Paste. All in sample size.
I loovveee the products!!
I will post each that I tried previously to have more posts :D

Recently, I heard that Benefit will open their first store in Jakarta. It was said to be on July but my friend told me that she read in twitter that they open in Plaza Indonesia in June. Yesterday, I visited them!
It's a pop-up store in Plaza Indonesia until the boutique open in October in Plaza Senayan.
Benefit is not much heard like MAC here. I guess they are still introducing the brand.
The price in compare to the US retail price is quite much. The difference is 5$. But, it's still affordable and ok, compare to the price in online shops.

Ok, I went there because I ran out of face powder and I decided to try Hello Flawless.
They only have 1 shade available here, Honey. Thankfully, it matched with my skin tone, so I go for it.

This product is amazing. Good coverage and light weighted on my face. I have several pigmentation on my left cheek and it covered. It doesn't cake and didn't melt much after the oils came out.
It came with brush and sponge inside and a leaflet on how to use it.
The sponge for better coverage and the brush for sheer finish.

The price here is 41$. Way over the US retail price which is 34$. But, for a product this nice, I think I will be loyal.
I put some pictures below using my iPhone.
And now you see me..
The Package

Brush and sponge inside













I love how the powder set












Can you see the pigmentation?

No comments:

Post a Comment