New polishes shipped!

Have you heard about piCture pOlish?
It's an Australian polish brand that have beautiful shades and also collaboration shades and they hold licensing rights for Ozotic. I wanted to try the polishes since I looked at Ozotic's hollographic polishes being swatched here and there. Oh my, they are really creating a scene!! They also have this interesting description for every product.
Sadly, they do not ship to Indonesia. I don't know why. -_________-'
And some online shops offered them for 16-17 AUD. That's just too much because I want to have many polishes!!

Thankfully, my bestie, Liliana, will visit Australia to see her sister and a newborn nephew. So, I ordered some and have it shipped to her sister's address. :D
I ordered yesterday noon and I just received notification from piCture pOlish and Australia Post that my order is despatched today!! Yaaayyyy!!! I'm sooooo excited.

Here are the shades that I ordered. Oh, and they have this Everyday Deal that give you 1 free polish for 4 polishes you ordered, or 2 for 7 polishes. A deal that I wouldn't miss. I ordered 4, anyway, I couldn't afford to buy almost a mil for 7 polishes :D

Ozotic 906 from Beam collection. Jam packed with pink and purple sparks.
Ozotic 745, a duo-chrome polish that has a special effect called "colour-flop". It will change with different base color.
Cosmos, a dark navy with hollographic shimmer, not glitter, created with Camille from Pshiiit Boutique.
Nude, self-explaining I guess.
and as the gift, I picked Wisteria, a soft lavender.

Thank you for More Nail Polish with the piCture pOlish and Ozotic colour guide that helps me in deciding and it was really hard to decide for 4 shades!!

I am just soo excited!!!!!! Will post these babes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment