SWATCH : Ruby Wing Peony

I told myself not to buy more polishes this month because I already ordered 5 bottles of piCture pOlish, but then I want to give something for Lili who brought the polishes from Aussie. So, I decided to give Ruby Wing and to get myself 1 bottle of it.

I bought Peony.
Like my previous Ruby Wing bottle, the formula is thick and rather hard to work with. I also found some crystals that make the application even harder. I read that another blogger also found this problem with Ruby Wing.

The color is not very nice in my skin. It makes my skin looks greyish. But I love when the peach color turns to beautiful dark pink color under the sun. It's perfect for summer!
I have pictures of the color progression since I was going around Bandung on Sunday and it was sunny.






 see the dots on my ring finger? That's the crystal.


No comments:

Post a Comment