Nailartfeb challenge. 28 Feb. Galaxy nails

Oh how a month passed just like that!!
I tried to keep up with the challenge and I failed 1. yes, 1. And the theme was SIMPLE!!
I will try to post all my nailarts. I even had troubles to keep posting in my instagram.

now, the post is about the theme for the last day of nailartfeb challenge, Galaxy nails! I never made this nail art. I tried before and failed miserably. This time, I watched a lot of tutorials available in youtube, I saved a pictorial about it and even use a picture of Galaxy as reference.

I used piCture pOlish's Cosmos as base color. Even the name fits the theme :D
For the nebula I used NYX white, innisfree 6 for yellow, innisfree 8 for the coral in my right hand, l'oreal 305 Dating Coral for coral in my left hand (see, I was using different color for each hand), butter London Blagger and a swipe of NYX Disco Inferno. Finished with NYX top coat.

and.. voila!
my right hand



my left hand


I am happy with how it turns out but the nebula is way too large..
definitely will try this again..
I prefer the colors of nebula on my right hand. the left one is too pink using dating coral. It looks like heat.




No comments:

Post a Comment