Nailartfeb Challenge. 14 Feb. Match OOTD

This is my favourite challenge!!!
I even picked my dress 2 days before to make sure I picked the right dress for Valentine's day and of course to make sure I have the perfect design to match it.
I picked a spring theme dress, with white background and paintings of flower and leaves.
I experimented with the nail polishes that I owned.

I am sooo happy with the result. It's my first time paint over white.
I tried to have a picture while grabbing my dress to show it, but that's all I got.

this is my OOTD

this is the final result

the last picture is the one I posted on instagram

Though I didn't have planned date, but I just wanted to feel the day. I went for dinner with 2 of my BFFs at work and their partners :D We also watched Lego movie that night. It was one great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment