SWATCH: Essence colour & go 177 happy end

Aahh been a looonggg time since my last post..
I did not have enough time or even creativity to paint my nails. Job was overwhelming, well, it is.
Nail art is just like other arts created right? You have to have the drive and creativity and enough sleep :D

This is a swatch that I did 2 months ago.
My sister returned from Netherland and of course I asked nothing but nail polishes.
This one is Essence colour & go in 177 happy end.
It's a bright pink!! It gave me and the people who saw it a little shock when looked at it at first, but then the color just grew in you.
The formula is creme and fo course a bit on the thick side. I used 2 coats and a top coat for these pictures. Even just one coat will give you enough thickness.
 Brush is wide and thick. A bit hard to apply the polish if you are not used to it.
But to sum up, it's a pretty color!! I can't stop looking at it.

The first two pictures are taken indoor with artificial light (yes, lamps) and the next two were taken indoor but natural light.




No comments:

Post a Comment