Christmas Mani : Winter wonderland

I wanted to have christmas theme nails. I tried once to make snowflakes but, failed. I gotta get a set of nail art brushes to get better designs on my nails.
I came across one tutorial that had holly designs painted on the nails. I wanted to make it but I have no green nail polish. So, two days ago, when I walked through the mall in my apartment complex, I stopped by this make-up store. And, yes, I found a green nail polish! Yaay!! The brand is Eternally. You can find the brand almost in every department store in Jakarta. It has quite wide range of nail polish colors.

After sometime looking at the bottles of nail polishes, I picked the face it from The Face Shop. I had 2 color, grey and peach. I have never used the grey one. So, finally I managed to use the color and it looks amazing with Luxe and Lush.
I sponged white on the tip to create snowy look.

Holly leaves and berries was painted with toothpick!
Viva la toothpick!
yes, I add nail art brushes on my christmas wish list. :D

Here's the final look:


The polishes I used:
The Face Shop - FaceIt BK902
NYX - white (NPS129)
China Glaze - Luxe and Lush
NYX - Disco Inferno
Eternally - green
Revlon - Revlon Red
Seche Vite



Do you like my winter wonderland nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment