NOTD_30 Nov 2012_Chinese Porcelain

Late post alert!!!
I made this mani almost a week ago. I decided to go with blue after the mateness of my sweet lavender nyx matte decrease.
At first I want to make a winter theme mani, though no winter in this part of the world. 
But I didn't like the white sponge over my paradise blue Mavala.
So I paint Revlon Royal over it. It created a bit sparkly royal blue.. but my eyes had to work hard to catch the sparks.. haha.. 
I also failed to create the snowflakes because I have no painting pen. :D
Then goes the baby blue and white huge flower design and it came up kinda like a chinese porcelain because of the colors.
Ow, and I light paint nyx's Disco Inferno over the flower design.

Here's the final look.. what do you think?


and this is how Mavala Paradise Blue looked like.. it's a satin look. Pardon the mess..


No comments:

Post a Comment