Moo Nails

I decided to take a leave on Tuesday and I spent almost the whole day with one of my old friend who live in the same apartment block. She's one of my closest ones. When we had lunch, I showed her my blog and some of my works posted in Instagram.
Instantly, she showed me a picture of cow nails and asked me to paint her nails.
So, after dinner, I did her nails and it finished in 2 hours. well, we chat a lot and laugh a lot!

Below are the pictures.
After finishing the cow faces, we decided to make a pair of them and add a bow at her left cow.
It was fun!!

I used:
- NYX white
- Mavala Black
- The Face Shop - FaceIt OR205
- Revlon Red

Now I kinda want to have a nail parlour. Lots of my friends encourage me to make one. We'll see.. :D

 this one is a tipsy cow.. haha!!



No comments:

Post a Comment