SWATCH : OPI What Wizardry is this?

It's a late late swatch since the collection was released way back. But I didn't impressed with the color at first, but I used it today with a bit nail art to do.  I haven't done drawings for quite some time and decided to draw a bit last night. I decided to use OPI What Wizardry is This? and Revlon Top Speed 24k.

OPI What Wizardry is This? is part of Oz The Great and Powerful collection, released about 3 months ago. Somehow after I put it on last night, it's like seeing it in a new light. :D
I like the brown and of course the gold glitter that gives a nice twist to the liquid sand. I saw The PolishAholic's post about it and she used top coat. I would like to try it later.

Below are pictures from my first attempt. It was indoor. See, the colour just so dull.




Below pictures are my mani today!! I love how the gold matches!

















Have you tried Liquid Sand? Give your thoughts!

UPDATE!
I finally add top coat! it really adds depths and more sparkles. So I think the gritty version look best during daytime, but if you want to stand out at night, add top coat over it..


No comments:

Post a Comment