New items!!

Here are the items that I recently bought. I have been wanting striping tape and finally I can get it from kutekmurah. I bought most of my OPIs from the store and the service is nice and you can get your orders within 2-3 days after payment confirmation if you live in Jakarta.

I bought gold striping tape, a set of brushes and Orly Sparkling Garbage. I love the brushes!! I bought some but the latest ones are the best for thin lines. You may see the swatch for Orly Sparkling Garbage here.




I also have 3 additional polishes to my stash. When I went to Kuningan City, the OPI store had buy 2 get 1 promo for Nicole. The pastel one still use Nicole's old brush, which is too narrow. It's a bit of struggle to get nice coverage.

Do you have new additions to your stash?



No comments:

Post a Comment